The following steps are required to complete your child's enrollment with Koala Park Daycare.
- Secure your child’s spot today with a Deposit & Registration:
· 1 month deposit agreement (Non-refundable.Counts towards your last month of service)
· A one time $100 Registration Fee
· Signed Deposit Agreement
- Enrollment Forms Needed prior to first day of attendance:
· Registration form
· Medical Form
· Signed Contract
· Infant Feeding Instructions
· Parent Consent Form
· Child Information Form
· Sleeping/Napping Arrangement form
· 1st Month Tuition
Please log onto our Website to find out more & download some of the forms listed above:
Koala Park Daycare Hours of Operation:
We will open for business at 7:30AM and close at 6:00PM. Extended hours are available at an additional cost. Call us for more details.
Full Time or Part Time Program Available:
Call or visit us for more details.
Tuition Schedule and Fees:
Please contact us for more information on fees. Our email address is email@example.com
and our center's phone number is 646.578.3446
Capacity - Total # of Children:
12 Full Time (ages 6 weeks and Up) + 4 Additional School Age Children (after school program), a total of 16 children
Please refer to the daily curriculum schedule. We will make a point of playing outdoors daily should the weather permit. Outdoor activities will consist of playing in our safe & fully gatged backyard.
Upon enrollment, each child should bring the following items: